Monday, December 24, 2012

application letter


Dear Sir or Madam:

I am writing to apply for a job as a staff accountant in your company. I am a graduate accountant from the University of Lampung. I have several years of experience as a staff accountant in several Indonesia Banks, such as Bank Central Asia, Inc.

My good accounting skills, knowledge of accounting and taxation sufficient, also have less creative and innovative skills to your company and some of the things that makes me an asset to your company.

Enclosed is my resume for your perusal. I would welcome the opportunity to discuss my suitability for the position and meet the other requirements, I can be reached at 628-533-1563 (during business hours) or at 628-553-6997 (during regular business hours).

Sincerely,
(Signed)
Yuni Damayanti

No comments:

Post a Comment